Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Its the love day! What better day to talk about forever love?

Leroy needs a forever home. Is there anyone out there that already knows they are going to be his forever home? Did someone have the same intense need to be with Leroy like I did, except is your need a forever kind of thing? If so let your voice be heard! Tell Canyon County that you want to foster Leroy and then adpot him when they give the ok.

By no means am I trying to ditch Leroy only days after I have had him. What I do know is this journey is going to change him and whoever cares for him (right now that is me). I just don't want to stand in the way of him getting his forever home. I can pass the torch! 

Since it was the love day I had to bring up the possibility that Leroy's Valentine is already waiting for him! Do not doubt that Leroy will have my love until the day I hand him back to the shelter or his forever home. I have enough to go around! 

Happy Love day! Don't forget to hug your dog or cat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment